No products in the cart.
Would you like a winter bike Service for only £20.00?
The clocks going back is a clear sign that Winter is officially here. As a lot of cyclist keep riding all year round for commuting and pleasure the poor weather will put your bike to the test. Before the really bad weather starts now is an ideal time to book your bike in with us and make sure your it’s safe and ready.
The services are be carried out by a Cytech qualified bicycle Technician in our new fully equipped bicycle workshop, located in Lees near Oldham. We have a large selection of Bicycle specific tooling and carry a large range of spare parts which enables us to get your bike back on the road very quickly
For more information on the Winter Bike service or any other bicycle related query contact us below or give us a call on 0161 652 7566
The service will include:
- Visual safety inspection of complete bicycle ‘M’ check.
- Operation of gears including any cable adjustment.
- Operation of brakes including any cable adjustment.
- Inspection of brake pads for wear.
- Inspection of brake, gear cables and lubricate (where accessible)
- Inspection of tyres and adjust pressures.
- Drive Chain, Cassette and Chainrings for wear.
- Inspection of headset, bottom bracket and wheelhubs.
- Wheels inspection for alignment, damage and wear.
- Copy of checklist and report for you to keep.
Terms & Conditions:
- Adults bikes, valid for one bike only.
- Bike should be in a reasonably clean condition suitable to be worked on.
- Cycle Tech Oldham are NOT obliged to perform the service on obviously un-roadworthy bikes or bikes that are obviously beyond economic repair.
- The winter bike service is for labour only. Any parts or subsequent work will be chargeable.
- No additional work carried out without prior consent.