No products in the cart.
About Cycle Tech Oldham:
Cycle Tech Oldham is owned by local man Paul Smith. A keen cyclist and dad of three boys. Following a successful career in the Commercial Vehicle repair industry, Paul started Cycle Tech Oldham in June 2014 operating from a van as a mobile bicycle mechanic. 12 months later the first shop was opened. Which was quickly out grown and in August 2016 the business was moved to the current premises in Lees, Oldham.
Cycle Tech Oldham as a few simple aims:
- Offer a professional and personal service that other bike shops and large retailers don’t.
- Quick repair times and a while you wait service (with free coffee)
- Be a “One Stop Shop” for cyclists
When you call into the shop you will more then likely be greeted by the owner Paul, who will take the time to discuss any issues you are having with your bike. If you are looking for a new bike, Cycle Tech Oldham is a distributor for Orbea bikes and again Paul, will take the time to make sure you go away with the right bike for you,.
What Cycle Tech Oldham Offers:
- Bicycle servicing and repairs
- Fork and Suspension Maintenance
- E-Bike servicing and repairs
- New bike sales
- E-Bike Sales
- Professional Bike fitting (From 1st April 2017)
- Bike Maintenance classes (Dates TBA)
- Bike Box hire
- Accessory and clothing sales
Cycle Tech Oldham Owner, Mechanic and Salesman, qualified to Cyetech Technical Level 2 and Fox Suspension Technical level
Responsible for Managing the online sales, Supplier/Customer Account Management and Administration
Apprentice Bicycle Mechanic, sales and brewing up