No products in the cart.
We are very proud to announce that we are the first Bike Fit studio in the UK to use the Velogicfit Bike Fit system. The Velogicfit 3D system will enhance the system we currently use and will work along side it. Giving our customers the best and most accurate fit possible.
In Velogicfit’s words “Every Cyclist Deserves to be Comfortable”. This is a statement that we have adopted and take seriously.
The position of your cycling contact points is crucial. Everybody’s feet, hands, leg and arm length, flexibility and even how they sit is different. As are any old injuries you may have picked up doing another activity can affect how you ride.
These differences can affect the type, size and style of bike you ride so its important to get it right
In our Bike Fit studio we listen to you, its your fit and we need to know about you. We fit your bike to you and for you. Not by blindly following what a computer tells us to do. The computer helps us to quickly see dynamically what is happening and with our knowledge and experience we can decipher that information to assist us to get you in the best position possible.
How it works
- After booking a fit with us we will send a Google form link so we can find out all about you, previous injuries and what your cycling goals are
- At the Bike Fit session we go though your replies and tailor the fit to you based on your information
- Now its time for a ride on your bike on the trainer so we can get an idea of your initial position and how it feels
- Your bike is now measured and recorded
- We now position your cleats into the correct position. Cleats can move backwards & forwards, side ways, rotated and we can wedge the cleats depending on your foot angle.
- Once the cleats are in the correct position we set your saddle height and fore/aft position
- When happy with your saddle position we will fit an adjustable head stem which will assist us in obtaining the best stem length / angle and handle bar position
- Second to last job is for you to ride your bike for your feedback
- When your happy we measure your bike again for a comparison to the original set up
Throughout the process we are asking for your feedback as well as recording your body position and what adjustments have been made. You will be given a full report on completion
Approximately after 3 weeks we will speak again to see how its going. However if you have any issues before then we advise contacting us asap so we can look at that area again.
If you would like to discuss a bike fit with our Bike Fit Consultant contact us below or alternatively book a fit on the Book Now button