About Cycle Tech OldhamCycle Tech Oldham is owned by local man Paul Smith. A keen cyclist and dad of three boys. Following a successful career in the Commercial Vehicle repair industry, Paul started Cycle Tech Oldham in June 2014 operating from a van as a mobile bicycle mechanic. 12 months later the first shop was opened and Elliot joined the team. That shop was quickly out grown and in August 2016 the business was moved to the current premises in Lees, Oldham.
From a 500 square foot fully equipped Workshop all types of bikes are serviced and repaired. Paul and Elliot are Cytech qualified in cycle maintenance and Fox suspension. Investment as also been made in electric bike maintenance and diagnostics training with diagnostic repairs coming from other shops as well the general public.
The bike fit studio was opened in April 2017 and equipped with the Velogicfit 3D bike fit system, customer feedback has been amazing since day one and since Paul attended an advanced body positioning course in July he has now been accepted by the IBFI, International Bike Fitting Institute (application now in progress)
On top of a wide range of pedal cycles and with the increase in demand for electric bikes Cycle Tech Oldham has invested heavily in electric bikes and holds the largest range of electric bikes in the area
Cycle Tech Oldham as a few simple aims:
- Offer a professional and personal service that other bike shops and large retailers don't.
- Quick repair times and a while you wait service for certain repairs
- Be a "One Stop Shop" for cyclists
What Cycle Tech Oldham Offers:
- Bicycle servicing and repairs
- Fork and Suspension Maintenance
- E-Bike servicing and repairs
- New bike sales
- E-Bike Sales
- Professional Bike fitting
- Bike Maintenance classes (Dates TBA)
- Bike Box hire
- Accessory and clothing sales