We run a professional bicycle workshop using cycle specific tools from Parktool, Shimano, Bosch, Snap-on and Unior. Our Bicycle Technicians are experienced on a wide rage of bikes, well trained and fully qualified to at least Cytech Level 2. All out Bicycle Technicians are also trained on the most popular Electric Bike systems.
We carry out all types of repairs from minor repairs to major overhaul servicing
- Minimum labour charge £5.
- Cost of bike parts is not included in a fixed price unless otherwise stated.
- Puncture! We will sort it for £10 – new inner tube included in the price.
- Prices are based on individual jobs, discounts will be given for multiple jobs on the same bike.
- All work is carried out by Cytech qualified bike mechanics.
- We would prefer you to buy any parts from us, but if you do supply your own parts we would charge you the stand alone rate for the repair and we would not offer any labour discounts or warranty on the parts